Florida, May 4.- As is the will in Cuba, to respond to the basic needs of the population in difficult circumstances, just one day after the local storm, new mattresses were delivered to Floridian families of low economic solvency.The journalist Yunier Soler Castellanos gives details on the subject in the following report for the newsroom of Radio Florida.
- In the Florida Aquaculture unit they greet the Food Worker’s Day
- The half century of Sabino Pupo Agricultural Polytechnic Institute will be celebrated in Florida.
- COVID-19: promoting the care and self-protection of children and pregnant women (+Audio)
- Selected Rafael Méndez Morales as the best food worker in Florida (+ Audio)
- Flag bearer in Florida brigade of the youth turn of the Central Ignacio Agramonte (+Audio and Post)
- El 💯 de los Floridanos a participar en la Marcha de las Antorchas, en vísperas del Aniversario 169 del Natalicio de… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Aucun enfant cubain n’est décédé à l’issue de la campagne de vaccination pédiatrique radiofloridafrances.wordpress.com/2022/01/26/auc… 14 hours ago
- La substitution des importations pour garantir une plus grande souveraineté biotechnologique dans la production de … twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- In the Florida Aquaculture unit they greet the Food Worker’s Day radiofloridaingles.wordpress.com/2022/01/26/in-… 14 hours ago
- The half century of Sabino Pupo Agricultural Polytechnic Institute will be celebrated in Florida. radiofloridaingles.wordpress.com/2022/01/26/the… 14 hours ago
TagsAbdala against Angola anniversary blockade Brazil Camagüey Canada CELAC celebrate Children China Community cooperation Covid-19 Cuba Cuban Five culture Diaz Canel economic Education family Fidel Fidel Castro Florida food government Havana Health held Hugo Chavez increase life Measures Meeting message new Nicolas Maduro people process production program project Raul Castro Ready receive Rene Gonzalez results Revolution Russia school social Solidarity Sports students summer support task teachers Tribute U.S. UN UNESCO United States US vaccination Venezuela Vietnam visit women work workers world Young youth