Florida, Jul 23.- Workers in the educational sector in the municipality of Florida undertook various activities during the confrontation with the COVID-19 Pandemic and in the current recovery phase. Attention to staff in isolation centers, bringing food to nursing homes and vulnerable staff and participation in agricultural work are actions that counted and have the leading role of teachers, professors and service personnel, in addition to students of professional and university technical education.
The following report by the journalist Marisol León Álvarez and José Díaz Hernández deals with the topic for the informative programming of Radio Florida.
Join 7,380 other followers
- 2023 : une année de défis, mais aussi une meilleure année radiofloridafrances.wordpress.com/2022/11/30/202… 4 hours ago
- Influenza Vaccination Campaign Concluded in Florida radiofloridaingles.wordpress.com/2022/11/30/inf… 4 hours ago
- Activities in Florida in greeting to the Day of Latin American Medicine (+@Audio) radiofloridaingles.wordpress.com/2022/11/30/act… 4 hours ago
- Agricultores: primer equipo con 20 triunfos en Liga Élite de Béisbol floridadecuba.wordpress.com/2022/11/30/agr… 9 hours ago
- Controlan incendio ocurrido en vagón de tren que transportaba tabaco de Pinar del Río hacia el Oriente del país floridadecuba.wordpress.com/2022/11/30/con… 9 hours ago
Tagsactions activities against anniversary blockade Brazil Camagüey celebrate Children China code Community cooperation Covid-19 Cuba Cuban Five culture Day defense economic Education family farmers Fidel Fidel Castro Florida food government Havana Health held Hugo Chavez increase life Measures Meeting new Nicolas Maduro people process production professionals program project Raul Castro Ready receive results Revolution Russia school social Solidarity Sports students sugar summer support task teachers Tribute U.S. UNESCO United States US vaccination Venezuela visit women work workers world Year Young youth