United Nations, Sep 25 – The US lawmakers who met with Cuban President Miguel Diaz-Canel noted the need for the Washington-imposed blockade to be lifted and the importance of boosting cooperation between the two countries.
- Cuban Artists Miguel Barnet, Eliades Ochoa Win in Latin Awards Canada
- Cuba Will Build Bioelectric Plant and Eolic Park with Indian Credit
- Constitutional Reform Consolidates Cuban Democracy, Lawmaker Says
- Mediterranean Diet Reduces Risk of Blindness
- Cuban President Talks with More U.S. Businesspeople
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tagsagainst agriculture ALBA Angola anniversary Antonio Guerrero Argentina blockade Bolivia Book Brazil Camagüey Canada CELAC celebrate Children China conference Congress cooperation Cuba Cuban antiterrorist Cuban Five culture economic Education Elections Ernesto (Che) Guevara Evo Morales Fidel Castro Florida French Havana Health held highlighted hosts Hugo Chavez Hurricane Irma International Meeting message met Mexico Miguel Díaz-Canel music Nicaragua Nicolas Maduro participate Peru President Raul Castro Raul Castro Ruz receive received Rene Gonzalez Russia Santiago de Cuba scientists Solidarity students Technology tour Tourism Tribute U.S. UN UNESCO United States US Venezuela Vietnam visit workers world