Brasilia, May 31 – In the first five months of 2018, Brazil is the South American market that grows the most in the emission of tourists to Cuba, with a comparative increase of 13.84 percent, sources from the sector have reported today.
- Little Son Theater Musician Project: 10 years of artistic creation with children and adolescents
- Working mothers in Florida benefited by Decree Law 45 of 2021
- Celebration for the anniversary of the Committees for the Defense of the Revolution are announced.
- Authorities in Florida call to intensify the confrontation with the Aedes aegypti mosquito
- Berton Perón Díaz and his devotion for family farming (+ Audio)
Join 7,388 other followers
- Panamá acoge clasificatorio del Clásico Mundial de Béisbol 2023 floridadecuba.wordpress.com/2022/09/30/pan… 5 hours ago
- Jóvenes bailarines dieron vida en Costa Rica a clásicos universales floridadecuba.wordpress.com/2022/09/30/jov… 5 hours ago
- Partido dominicano de oposición rumbo a consulta ciudadana floridadecuba.wordpress.com/2022/09/30/par… 6 hours ago
- En Salvador abre cumbre mundial sobre Geotermia floridadecuba.wordpress.com/2022/09/30/en-… 6 hours ago
- Foro de negocios Vietnam-Cuba concluye con firma de siete acuerdos floridadecuba.wordpress.com/2022/09/30/for… 6 hours ago
Tagsactions activities against anniversary blockade Brazil Camagüey Canada celebrate Children China code Community cooperation Covid-19 Cuba Cuban Five culture Day defense economic Education family farmers Fidel Fidel Castro Florida food government Havana Health held Hugo Chavez increase life Measures Meeting new Nicolas Maduro people popular process production program project Raul Castro Ready receive results Revolution Russia school social Solidarity Sports students summer support task teachers Tribute U.S. UNESCO United States US vaccination Venezuela visit women work workers world Year Young youth