Cuba, Jun 16 – The Ernesto Guevara sculptural complex from Villa Clara province was refurbished as a present to all the revolutionary fighters of the world on the occasion of the 60th anniversary of the death of the Heroic Guerilla Fighter and 20th anniversary of the transportation of his mortal remains to the Santa Clara city. Continue reading
- Cuban Artists Miguel Barnet, Eliades Ochoa Win in Latin Awards Canada
- Cuba Will Build Bioelectric Plant and Eolic Park with Indian Credit
- Constitutional Reform Consolidates Cuban Democracy, Lawmaker Says
- Mediterranean Diet Reduces Risk of Blindness
- Cuban President Talks with More U.S. Businesspeople
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tagsagainst agriculture ALBA Angola anniversary Antonio Guerrero Argentina blockade Bolivia Book Brazil Camagüey Canada CELAC celebrate Children China conference Congress cooperation Cuba Cuban antiterrorist Cuban Five culture economic Education Elections Ernesto (Che) Guevara Evo Morales Fidel Castro Florida French Havana Health held highlighted hosts Hugo Chavez Hurricane Irma International Meeting message met Mexico Miguel Díaz-Canel music Nicaragua Nicolas Maduro participate Peru President Raul Castro Raul Castro Ruz receive received Rene Gonzalez Russia Santiago de Cuba scientists Solidarity students Technology tour Tourism Tribute U.S. UN UNESCO United States US Venezuela Vietnam visit workers world