- Luis Javier Espinosa: proud to be Cuban (+ Audio)
- In Florida, a farm that promises (+ Audio)
- Completion of studies and productive activities: prioritized at the basic secondary educational level (+ Audio)
- Florida without positive cases to COVID-19 and without lowering the guard (+ Audio)
- Strengthened health surveillance of the vulnerable population is maintained in Florida (+ Audio)
- Luis Javier Espinosa: proud to be Cuban (+@Audio) radiofloridaingles.wordpress.com/2020/07/01/lui… 12 hours ago
- In Florida, a farm that promises (+@Audio) radiofloridaingles.wordpress.com/2020/07/01/in-… 12 hours ago
- Olimpiada Mundial de Ajedrez se jugará@online floridadecuba.wordpress.com/2020/07/01/oli… 17 hours ago
- Disponible para iOS y Android el primer pack de stickers animados de WhatsApp floridadecuba.wordpress.com/2020/07/01/dis… 17 hours ago
- La tranquilidad ciudadana, gran derecho humano floridadecuba.wordpress.com/2020/07/01/la-… 17 hours ago
Tagsagainst ALBA Angola anniversary Antonio Guerrero Argentina blockade Bolivia Book Brazil Camagüey Canada CELAC celebrate Children China Congress cooperation Covid-19 Cuba Cuban antiterrorist Cuban Five Cuban President culture Diaz Canel economic Education Elections Ernesto (Che) Guevara Fidel Castro Florida food Havana Health held hosts Hugo Chavez Hurricane Irma International Meeting message met Mexico Miguel Díaz-Canel music new Nicaragua Nicolas Maduro Peru President production Raul Castro Raul Castro Ruz receive Rene Gonzalez Revolution Russia Santiago de Cuba school scientists Solidarity students Technology tour Tourism Tribute U.S. UN UNESCO United States US Venezuela Vietnam visit world
Tag Archives: farmers
Florida, Jun 19.- Pork meat is among the most acclaimed food items by the population and at the same time one of the most difficult to obtain these days of contingency due to its almost non-existence at official points and the exorbitant prices on the market. supply and demand. Continue reading
Florida, May 23.- Sow, sow and sow, that is the currency that must accompany right now the performance of those who work the land in this Florida municipality, obliged to guarantee the food self-sufficiency of the more than 69 thousand inhabitants of the territory , with the participation of all entities in the agricultural sector and the sugar system, together with the contribution of Urban, Suburban and Family Agriculture. This is the subject of the comment that Pedro Pablo Sáez Herrera shared in the informative programming of Radio Florida.
Florida, June 13. – To achieve better results in the production and stockpiling of food. To speed up the production capacity of more than 3700 farmers benefited by Decree Law 259, are one of the main challenges of agriculture in Florida.
The real possibility of increasing the efficiency at each milking and fulfill the plan of selling milk to the industry, prepare land, planting and harvesting on time are subjects in which the municipality is bound to get better grades in search of satisfying the demand of the people. Continue reading