- Community workers in work aimed at improving the image of Florida (+ Audio)
- Florida Agricultural Company forced to implement renewal strategy
- A week of sports activities is expected in Florida
- The peasants of this cooperative will honor the name of Frank País (+ Audio)
- América Latina bookstore in Florida, permanent invitation to read
Join 7,495 other subscribers
- Community workers in work aimed at improving the image of Florida (+@Audio) radiofloridaingles.wordpress.com/2023/03/29/com… 8 hours ago
- Florida Agricultural Company forced to implement renewal strategy radiofloridaingles.wordpress.com/2023/03/29/flo… 8 hours ago
- A week of sports activities is expected in Florida radiofloridaingles.wordpress.com/2023/03/29/a-w… 9 hours ago
- Homenaje a pianista cubano Ernesto Lecuona abrirá conciertos de abril via @radioflorida #Florida #Cuba… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- Federación de Trabajadores de Siria destaca nexos con Cuba via @radioflorida #Florida #Cuba ift.tt/8h1rPSX ift.tt/uO04UxN 12 hours ago
Tagsactions activities against anniversary assembly benefits blockade Brazil Camagüey celebrate Children China code Community cooperation Covid-19 Cuba Cuban Five culture Day defense economic Education family Fidel Fidel Castro Florida food government Havana Health held Hugo Chavez increase Measures Meeting National new Nicolas Maduro people popular process production professionals program project Raul Castro Ready results Revolution Russia school services social Solidarity Sports students sugar summer support teachers Tribute U.S. UNESCO United States US vaccination Venezuela visit women work workers Year Young youth
Tag Archives: food production
Floridian peasants ratify their commitment to food production (+ Audio)
Florida, Jul 22.- The farmers of the Florida municipality responded positively to the assembly process developed in the cooperatives of the territory in search of increasing their productive contribution and delivering a greater quantity of food to the population in this recovery phase of COVID- 19, for which the sowing rates of various crops increase. Continue reading
Posted in ingles
Tagged food production, peasant, ratify
Cuban Agricultural Technicians for Sustainable Agriculture
Havana, Jun 10 – With the commitment to advance in a local sustainable agriculture on agro-ecological bases and increase food production, will meet here this month in Congress the agricultural and forest technicians, announced the organizers here. Continue reading
Posted in Cuba
Tagged agricultural, agro-ecological, Congress, Cuba, food production, forest
Improve food production, urgent task for Florida’s Farmers
Florida, June 13. – To achieve better results in the production and stockpiling of food. To speed up the production capacity of more than 3700 farmers benefited by Decree Law 259, are one of the main challenges of agriculture in Florida.
The real possibility of increasing the efficiency at each milking and fulfill the plan of selling milk to the industry, prepare land, planting and harvesting on time are subjects in which the municipality is bound to get better grades in search of satisfying the demand of the people. Continue reading
Posted in Florida
Tagged agriculture, farmers, food production
New Visit to Florida of the National Group of Urban Agriculture
Florida, February 28. – The visit number 56 and first of this year by National Group of Urban and Suburban Agriculture came to Florida for two days in order to check on food production, which includes popular participation along with established producers.
During the first part of the journey the inspection came to many agricultural facilities, farms and other areas included in more than 27 sub-programs of this type of agriculture represented in the region as well as to health, educational and military centers which are prioritized for the consumption of vegetables.
The second day was devoted to the presentation of local development project for suburban agriculture, the same day took place an Expoferia on livestock with a prominent participation of the Agriculture Interest Club composed of Hihg School students, also took place a lecture on the importance of planting animal feed and the efficient use of pastures and fodder for that purpose.
The inspection visit of the National Urban Agriculture in the municipality of Florida also went over to the Green Medicine Pharmacy, several gardens and agricultural agencies and marketers of the Constituency of La Vallita.
Posted in Florida
Tagged agriculture, food production