- Florida electronic music group nominated for Cuerda Viva awards (+ Video)
- Florida Red Cross volunteers served Haitian migrants (+ Audio)
- Restaurant 1907 welcomes the Floridian public again (+ Audio)
- Successful consultation process of the Balance Report of the Communist Party in Florida
- Influenza Vaccination Campaign protects infants and those over 85 years of age (+ Audio)
- El desarrollo es la clave para abordar todos los problemas floridadecuba.wordpress.com/2021/10/19/el-… 3 hours ago
- Tres palabras para un jonrón: Patrimonio, Cultura y Nación floridadecuba.wordpress.com/2021/10/19/tre… 3 hours ago
- México será país invitado de honor de Feria del Libro de La Habana floridadecuba.wordpress.com/2021/10/19/mex… 3 hours ago
- Decretan en Ecuador estado de excepción nacional floridadecuba.wordpress.com/2021/10/19/dec… 3 hours ago
- Intercambian con directivos de los Departamentos Independientes de Relaciones con los Órganos Locales del Poder Pop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
TagsAbdala activities against Angola anniversary Argentina blockade Brazil Camagüey Canada CELAC celebrate Children China Community Congress cooperation Covid-19 Cuba Cuban Five culture defense Diaz Canel economic Education family Fidel Fidel Castro Florida food government Havana Health held Hugo Chavez increase life Measures Meeting message Mexico new Nicolas Maduro people production program project Raul Castro Ready receive Rene Gonzalez Revolution Russia school Solidarity students summer support Tourism Tribute U.S. UN UNESCO United States US vaccination Venezuela Vietnam visit women work workers world Young youth
Tag Archives: season
Florida, June 2.- The official start on June 1 of a new cyclonic season implies being even more informed about the weather situation, and increasing actions to clean channels and ditches, and at the same time working in each home to reinforce ceilings as far as possible. Continue reading
Florida, May 27.- From June 1 to November 30, the cyclone season takes place throughout the country, so the workers of Communal Services of the municipality of Florida adopt measures for the protection of residents in the municipality of Florida. Luis Alberto Chapuzó, municipal specialist for Green Areas and Nurseries in Florida gives details of the subject in the following interview with Mayelin Baryolo Rodríguez, journalist for Radio Florida.
Florida, May 20.- Surveillance and the ability to protect the population are already active against COVID-19 but it must be strengthened in the fulfillment of other preventive activities to counteract the effects of hurricanes, facing the coming season. cyclonic.
This was explained by Major Marcial Caballero Carmenate, Chief of Civil Defense in Florida, who referred to the actions aimed at updating the risk and disaster reduction plans, according to the following report by Yunier Soler Castellanos for the informative programming of Florida Radio.
Bridgetown, June 5 – The Caribbean Disaster Emergency Response Management Agency (CDEMA) warned today the countries in the region to prepare for the arrival of numerous cyclones this season. Quoted by CMC news agency, CDEMA executive director Ronald Jackson said that this year´s predictions are troubling. Continue reading